Genesis Delivery Driver | Portland, OR
Genesis offers competitive pay and complete, affordable insurance benefits for you and your family, including health, dental, vision and life coverage. In addition, we provide paid vacations, paid holidays, and company matching 401k.
- Deliver perishable food products overnight to retail locations, no sales
- Utilize lift gates, two-wheeled trucks and/or pallet jacks
- Handle product, verify count and condition, and resolve discrepancies
- Facilities operate 24/7/365
- Drivers work a five day week which may include weekends and holidays
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of commercial driving experience; or 6 months of commercial driving experience and a certificate from an accredited driving school
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain clean driving record
- Ability to comply with all applicable OSHA regulations, commercial driving requirements as per state and federal D.O.T.
- Ability to comply with company safety rules, regulations, and required testing
- Ability to read, understand and follow directions/instructions, read and follow maps and identify, locate and disburse product
To begin your job search today, submit your interest below! Once submitted one of our recruiters will contact you to advance with the process.