Overnight Route Delivery Drivers
Non CDL and/or CDL
Average Earnings: $220 Per Route
Genesis is a third party logistics company that manages the distribution operations for your local convenience store with our mission to “Fill America’s Convenience Stores Safely Every Night!” Our drivers keep Genesis moving and on the right track to be world class. If you’re an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who’s passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
- Non CDL and/or CDL B Driver based in our Portland, OR location
- Overnight delivery routes covering a 7 day operation
- 5 day work week with 2 days off together
- Hands on Freight delivery, home everyday
- Driving 26ft refrigerated truck and making deliveries of perishable foods to a major convenience store chain. NO SALES, STAGING, OR MERCHANDISING INVOLVED!
- Paid orientation and training
- Genesis pays weekly
Comprehensive and affordable benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401k available after 30 days of employment!
- Minimum 1 year of Non CDL Straight Truck driving experience
- OR Valid CDL with Air Brake Endorsement and over 6 months CDL experience (If applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required)
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- Safe driving record and able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Open availability to work nights, holidays, and weekends
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service during delivery
- Capable of counting product, loading and unloading of your own truck using hand truck and ramp/lift gate, delivering up to 15-20 stops per shift
- In-Store delivery experience a plus